Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I COME FROM OUT OF THE DEPTHS

Hey!

So I'm back from Colombia, where instead of finding myself with plenty of free time to post and many awesome things to post about I found myself in the countryside with no internet access whatsoever, sorry about the unfulfilled dreams. In other news I am now studying abroad in Florence! although the internet situation here is only a small improvement, I'll be posting very often about all the amazing things to see and do as well as my other nonsense like ramblings about things that I like and things that I see and things that I make and so on. I just got here a few days ago, so for now please just indulge in these beautiful garments:
I've been obsessed with this Christian Dior dress since I saw it on the last cover of Vogue on Rachel Mcadams, I plan on copying the top when I get back home.

I just really love the top and belt in this look. (Rochas)


last, but most certainly not least, if I were a matador (which I totally could be) this is what I would wear. AND EVERYTHING WOULD BE WONDEROUS.
(Anna Sui, who Rubino went to school with)

ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment